Hi,

On 18/03/2008, meeboo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Has anyone had success with <s:date /> and setting the struts.date.format
>  property?
>
>  meeboo wrote:
>  >
>  > Hi all
>  >
>  > I have set my struts.date.format properties but they seem to have no
>  > effect at all.

[snip]

>  > I've also noticed that since you can't nest S2 tags the <s:date> tag
>  > becomes pretty useless because you can't use it within <s:url> actions. Is
>  > there a way around this?

I can't help you with your issue about setting the struts.date.format
property (I never needed the <s:date> tag so far), but as for
"nesting" S2 tags, most often it can easily be done using the
<s:param> tag. See the examples in the tag reference [1].

HTH,
alexis

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/url.html