I am using struts 1.x and looking at html:select and html:optionsCollection for an example on how to use that.
It works great if I have one combo-box with my form.

I have an array of labels:
label_x
label_y
label_z
etc.
each one is a combo-box and they ALL have the same options to pick from, and I want capture the data from each of these selects. The number of combo-boxes will change dynamically ... based on previous information.

And I'm trying to build an Action Form to capture all this data ....
and then I am trying to use html:select and html:optionsCollection in my JSP.

Can anyone point me to good examples on how to construct my formbean and jsp page?

In the meanwhile I will keep trying things out.     Thanks!

Tom