Hi All,

    I'm getting below error message for this
acrion(http://localhost:7001/hibernate/events/Dojo.action).

      dojo is not defined
       dojo.require("dijit.form.Button");

    Please find my progrm:

<head>
<s:head theme="ajax" debug="true"/>
<title>TooltipDialog demo</title>
  <script type="text/javascript">
    // Dojo configuration
    djConfig = {
     parseOnLoad: true,
        baseRelativePath: "<@s.url includeParams='none' value='/struts/dojo'
includeParams='none' encode='false'/>",
        isDebug: true,
        bindEncoding: "${parameters.encoding}",
        debugAtAllCosts: true // not needed, but allows the Venkman debugger to
work with the includes
    };
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
        src="<@s.url includeParams='none' value='/pages/dojoroot/dojo/dojo.js'
includeParams='none' encode='false'/>">
</script>

 <link href="<s:url value='/pages/dojoroot/dojo/resources/dojo.css'/>"
rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' />
 <link href="<s:url value='/pages/dojoroot/dijit/themes/tundra/tundra.css'/>"
rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' />
  <script type="text/javascript">
         dojo.require("dijit.Dialog");
            dojo.require("dijit.form.Button");
</script>

</head>
  <button dojoType="dijit.form.Button" id="helloButton">
                        Hello World
                        <script type="dojo/method" event="onClick">
                                console.log('you pressed the button');
                                alert("You pressed the button.");
                        </script>
   </button>

    In struts.xml, I configured this program as below

      <action name="Dojo">
 <result>/pages/test1.jsp</result>
    </action>

  dojoroot directory is in WEB-INF/pages directory. I'm using
'struts2-core-2.0.11.jar'

  Please let me know what is wrong in this code and how to correct this problem.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,
Sharath.