There is no shortcut to learning a new framework. I suggest buying a
couple of books and taking your time reading the documentation and
trying out the examples that are available. Search engines is also a
good way to find relevant information. Anything you need to get
started, both for Struts 1 and Struts 2, should be available at
http://struts.apache.org/

Nils-H