(Quick followup.)

The wiki is a bit tricky when it comes to supplying version-specific
information when the information is added before the new version is released.
Unless editors specifically add version numbers to documentation text there's
no way to know what version something applies to.

This is one of those cases, where "id" was used, but "var" will be used in
S2.1 (AFAIK) and "id" will (hopefully) no longer be allowed. I'd have to
verify that before I changed the docs to reflect this, though.

Dave