Ashish Kulkarni wrote:
Hi
I need to display XML file in JSP page (raw XML file)
in my Action Class i read this XML file, but how do i display in proper
format in JSP, i want the XML file displayed as is.
Regards
Ashish

Don't use a JSP. Either link to the XML file directly (if it's somewhere accessible in your web application content) or write it to the response output stream in your action and return null to let Struts know the response has been completed.

L.