--- Niral Trivedi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using Struts 2.0.11 on RAD7, Webspher 6.1, JDK 1.5.

Hey, me too. My sympathies.

> I am trying to create radio buttons using a dynamic Map as below:
>
> <s:bean name="java.util.HashMap" id="keepRemoveRadioMap">
>         <s:param name="Keep" value="john"/>
>         <s:param name="Remove" value="doe"/>
> </s:bean>

>         <s:radio name="keepRemove" list="keepRemoveRadioMap"  onclick=
> "changeKeep1()" theme="simple"/>
>
> But when I try to load the page, it is giving Freemaker Template exception
> as below(I haven't pasted entire stack trace for readability) :

What happens if you use list="#keepRemoveRadioMap"?

While I've never used the <s:bean...> tag, normally when you create an object
in the OGNL context like that you need to refer to it with a leading "#"
meaning that it's a named object, not a property of an object on the value
stack.

Dave