Please note:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: *org/apache/commons/lang/UnhandledException
*

Indicates the classloader couldn't find a class (which one, you may ask?).
Looks like commons.lang couldn't find the UnhandledException class. Please
make sure you have all displaytag dependencies. You may want to consider
using maven2 to avoid these problems.