I'm using 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT of the sitemesh and rest plugins.
FreeMarker/SiteMesh is working fine. However, I'm unable to use i18n tags in
my decorator. In src/main/resources/com/company/app/package.properties, I
have:

webapp.name=Foo
webapp.tagline=Bar

In my decorators/default.ftl, I have:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] name="webapp.name"/]

And it renders:

webapp.name

Any idea why my Struts FreeMarker tag isn't being processed? I have the
following in my web.xml:

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts-cleanup</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>sitemesh</filter-name>