Hi Antonio
Thanks, however it is very consistent.  In 5.0.28 it says the action is not
available and the only difference is that it is not loading that Factory.  It
must something subtle but deterministic.  Any ideas what could be different?  I
have looked and they seem identical in server.xml and web.xml.  Could it be an
extra library?  But obviously it is in the struts library and it is being
loaded.  tia

Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 2008/4/16, Chris Pat :

> I two different deployment of Tomcat with an app that work fine in 5.0.27
> but fails in 5.0.28.  Looking at the startup the only difference I can see
> this time is that the 5.0.27 loads this:
> org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin initDefinitionsFactory
>
> and the 5.0.28 does not.  Is there a way of making the startup of 5.0.28
> equivalent to 5.0.27?

I think that there are no substantial differences between 5.0.27 and
5.0.28.So may I see how you configure Tiles in your environment?

Is it just copy over the web.xml?

In general it is just a copy of the complete WAR.

Antonio