From: Milan Milanovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 11:21:37 PM
Subject: Problem with Select tag

Hi,

I'm using Struts 2.0.11.1, and I have wierd problem with select UI tag. It
works perfectly, but
when I added namespace to the package in struts.xml, which is used in form
where this select tag
is located, I get an error:

"tag 'select', field 'list', id 'roles', name 'user.roles': The requested list
key 'allRoles' could not be resolved as a
collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type. Example: people or
people.{name} - [unkown location]"

I should note that I've added this namespace to the form tag too, where select
tag is located.

How can I solve this problem ? It seems when namespace is added to package,
select's list attribute doesn't recognize correct value stack anymore.

Thanks in advance, Milan Milanovic

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Be a better friend, newshound, and