yes you are right

not providing complete information in one mail is really not good

i wil take this in to account in future...

well i am not using spring in my application i have a simple form which is
sending the input values to my action where i am adding these in to the data
base using simple jdbc call everything is working fine i am even getting
back the success response in my add form.

i am not able to understand what u mean by "not have your action defined as
being "prototype"
scope"

aum