I have been laboring over this pretty much all day and have not come up with
any sort of solution heres my situation.

I have two JSPs.  One contains the main tabbed panel with any number of divs
as tabs.  One tab references an href like:

<s:div id="tabTwo" theme="ajax" label="Tab Two" href="someAction.action"/>

The someAction.action will point to another JSP.  This one contains an
<s:form> that submits an action with its form data.

So this next jsp looks like

<s:form action="processAction" theme="ajax" >
...form data...

<s:submit theme="ajax" targets="tabTwo" value="Submit"/>

</s:form>

When I try to submit however nothing actually happens.  No asynch call, or
reload of the tabTwo div.

I am sure that the s:div is accessible by this jsp though because I am able
to use an <s:a> with that target pointing to tabTwo and it works exactly how
I want it to just without the form data.

If there is something I am missing I would very much like to know.

Thanks in advance.