Hi,

First time poster and relative struts newbie,

I'm trying to create an ftl template that positions two s:datetimepicker(s) side by side to capture date and time.

I use the s:component tag and define my template shown below. It is working relatively well however I'm unable to retrieve any parameters via the ${parameters.myParam} notation (only defaults are being set). In my JSP I'm using s:param tag to define the parameters.

Can anyone help me?

dateandtime.ftl
---------------

<#include "/${parameters.templateDir}/${parameters.theme}/controlheader.ftl" />

<@s.dateTimePicker
   theme="simple"
   name="${parameters.dateName?default('fromDate')}"
   type="date"
   displayFormat="${parameters.dateFormat?default('dd/MM/yyyy')}" />

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

<@s.dateTimePicker
   theme="simple"
   name="${parameters.timeName?default('startTime')}"
   type="time"
   displayFormat="${parameters.dateFormat?default('HH:mm')}" />

<#include "/${parameters.templateDir}/xhtml/controlfooter.ftl" />

Best Regards,

Alan.

Alan Nisbet                     Phone: +44(0)1355 272911
Software Engineer                Fax:   +44(0)1355 272993
Ecebs Limited
The Toros Building,
Rankin Avenue
Scottish Enterprise Technology Park,
East Kilbride
G75 0QF                          Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
United Kingdom                   Internet:  http://www.Ecebs.com

This email is only for the use of the addressee.  It may contain
information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.