Hi,

I have a problem where I have a page (let's call it a.jsp) which calls an
action using <s:action (let's call it actionB in namepaceB) which redirects
to actionA in namespaceA, using redirect-action, which display the name
attribute in object a. (both implements modelDriven).

actionB take parameter b.id to find the object b.
actionA take parameter a.blahId to find object a.

so in my struts.xml I have the following setup.
<package name="namespaceA" namespace="/namespaceA">
  <action name="actionA" method="doGetA" class="com.thingybob.AStuff">
     <result>show_name.jsp</result>
  </action>
</package>
<package name="namespaceB" namespace="/namespaceB">
  <action name="actionB" method="doGetB" class="com.thingybob.BStuff">
     <result type="redirect-action">
        actionA
        namespaceA
        b.thingyId
     </result>
  </action>
</package>

Now it works fine when I call it by going to the url
http://XXX/namespaceB/actionB.action?b.id=123 but when I call it from a jsp
using <s:action> like below, it would do the method for actionB but not
continue to do actionA.

<s:action name="actionB" namespace="/namespaceB" executeResult="true">
    <s:param name="b.id">123</s:param>
</s:action>

Any clue on why it doesn't work and how I can get it to work?

Thanks!
CC