As soon as you define interceptors at the action level you are excluding all
other interceptors *except* the ones you specify for the action, so in this
way you can exclude interceptors on a per action basis. You could also roll
your own packages with the interceptors you want and exclude them that way
also.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: Lukasz Lenart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:52:41 +0200
> Subject: Exclude interceptor
>
> Hi,
>
> Today I've been presenting Struts2 to member of Warsaw JUG and I got such
> question:
> it is possible to exclude interceptor for given action?
>
> As I know no, but maybe I'm wrong. The only way is to define interceptor for
> each action and omit for given one.
>

> Regards
> --
> Lukasz
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lukaszlenart

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this
Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read,
copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all
copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any
person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.