Jakub Milkiewicz wrote:
Hi
In my case i also noticed that convertToString method is not called...
So now i have 2 problems:
1) convertFromString  is called but convertToString is never called for
datePeriodFilterParameters.dateTo property
2) none of convertFromString and convertToString is called for
datePeriodFilterParameters.cos.dateFrom property

What do you think of it?

Sorry, I have no further ideas on this one. It's time to put a breakpoint in XWorkConverter to see what it does when it gets to your property.