Java5
Jboss 4.0.5 and WAS 6.1 Express
Struts 2.1.1
Tiles 2.0.5

Code
added
<sx:head />
and
<sx:datetimepicker name="endDate" displayFormat="dd.MM.yyyy"/>

Issue
When I insert not-valid date value (i.e. "aaa") and set focus to other
textfield, I get "01.01.1970" to the textfield.
I have read about DateTimePicker issues from Struts2 issue tracker Jira
(https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1997) and probably this is known
issue.

Questions
Could some tell me, when this will be fixed?
If not, do you know any work around for example there would be no value if
input is invalid?

Example
my input
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16981446/input_DTPicker.png