Zoran Avtarovski wrote:
I need to access the getServerName method of the request from an action, but
I¹d like to do it via the request map. What parameter do pass the get
method? I couldn¹t find anything on the site.

Z.

Hi Zoran, it's not in the request map. The RequestMap maps only to the attributes of HttpServletRequest (HttpServletRequest.getAttribute/setAttribute). It doesn't provide a mapping to values from other methods of HttpServletRequest..

You will need to implement RequestAware instead.