Yayo wrote:
I don't have scripts in my results but that don't changes the fact that the
action configured in the cancel button never gets executed...

I thought you meant you had an <s:submit theme="ajax"> button in your result, which implies the result needs to be parsed by dojo so it can attach listeners to the element. If it only doesn't work in IE, then it may be another common problem where showLoadingText needs to be set to false. Please see other threads for that description.