Hi all,

I'll start my posting here with a fairly basic Java issue - hope I won't get banned ;)

I've just realized that I'm using the @Validation annotation on a base class for my validated actions. As far as I know, Java5 annotations don't get inherited unless the annotation type has the @Inherited annotation itself. I checked in the Struts2 sources - this is not the case for @Validation.

How comes that validation works in my application?

Thanks,
Anna