Hi,

for myself, I solved the problem by a little routine in my (base) action class.
I don't know if this is the recommended way to to it, but it works for me.

~    @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
~    protected String getActionName() {
~ Enumeration<String> params = getServletRequest().getParameterNames();
~        String action=null;
~        while (params.hasMoreElements()) {
~            String key=params.nextElement();
~            if (key.startsWith("action:")) {
~                action=key.substring(7);
~                break;
~            }
~        }
~        return action;