As I have 4 buttons in each page, I dont want to write xml files for each
button. There will be so many xml files.
And all my requests come in one execute method in Action class and from
there depending on the request I m calling different methods..

--
Thanks & Regards
Arpan Debroy

AOL Online India Private Ltd