Have you *tried* setting autowiring to "no" in the spring config file?

I'm still not convinced this is the issue you're trying to solve, but
as more details aren't forthcoming, this is all I have for you.

Dave

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/beans.html#beans-factory-autowire