Hi Guys,
  Thank you for such a prompt response. I am uploading two MS word document.
One contains the print screen that will show you where I have placed my
various files in RAD and other will show you the content of the files I am
using. I have tried various combinations in the struts.xml and
struts-validation.xml and hopefully using the right jar files. Please let me
know what am I doing wrong. I feel like I am just one step away and there is
something really small that I am missing or doing wrong.
Thank you

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17364305/StrutsRADprob.doc StrutsRADprob.doc
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17364305/StrutsRADprob1.doc StrutsRADprob1.doc