Looking at your messages that are making it through you seem to be sending HTML messages and that is contributing to part of your SPAM score. Make sure your message format is plain text.

Struts Two wrote:
For any email that sent and is approximately 10 lines, my email is rejected as
spam. I can see people posing messages much much longer that the ones I send. I
get a line in the failure notice Remote host said: 552 spam score (5.0)
exceeded threshold [BODY]