1. Put the display tag libraries on WEB-INF/lib folder
2. Put the displaytag.tld on WEB-INF folder
3. add the code the ff codes on you web.xml

<jsp-config>
        <taglib>
            <taglib-uri>http://displaytag.sf.net</taglib-uri>
            <taglib-location>displaytag.tld</taglib-location>
        </taglib>
    </jsp-config>

And now you are good to go.

--