Antonio Petrelli wrote:
2008/6/5 Dimitris Mouchritsas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Your code seems ok. Do you see an error in the log?

No, no errors on the log. :(

Does your generated HTML contain the <div> elements?
Can I see the code of "login.jsp" for example?

Antonio

Ahh, looking at the generated HTML showed the problem:
<tiles:insert.... shouldn't be at the html :)
I had forgotten to insert the taglib definition on top of menu.jsp.
Thanks Antonio :)
Dimitris