Hi everyone,

I'm using Struts 2.0.11.1 with FreeMarker 2.3.8. I've created a hyperlink in
a .FTL as follows:

        <@s.url id="todayDashboardUrl" action="encounters">
            <@s.param name="minDaysAway" value="0"/>
            <@s.param name="maxDaysAway" value="1"/>
        </@>

        <@s.a href="%{todayDashboardUrl}">Today</@s.a>

The link is rendered without a problem. I can click it and arrive at the
correct page. After clicking through this link, however, Struts 2 appears to
append the query string (i.e. "?minDaysAway=0&maxDaysAway=7") to every other
URL in my site! Including URLs that are not supposed to have it.

Why is this? How do I avoid this scenario?

Thanks for any help.