I have any errors and i use the s:head theme="ajax"/> in my head section a
the auto search work fine

I juste want to add a onchange event whitch submit my form. Before usind the
autocompleter tag i have :

<s:form name="myForm"  theme="simple">

<s:select  list="allItem" listKey="id" listValue="desc"
 name="selectedItem"
 onchange="javascript:document.getElementById('myForm').submit;"
/>

</s:form>

onchange="javascript:document.getElementById('myForm').submit;" doen't work
with autocompleter (nothing append)