hi,

I see that the previous valid int value is being populated when i enter null
in an integer text field. I want to show error in such a case. Any ideas how
to get this done.

The scenario is as follows:

1. When i enter no value in F1: i get validation error asking me to fill the
field
2. now i enter a valid a valid integer but some other field (F2) an
incorrect value. The page caomes back as expected.
3. NOw if i remove data from F1 and give correct value in F2 i see no
validation error fired up. Debugging shows that Struts is returning me the
old valid value of F1(int field)
4. if i give some string/ char in int field its throwing errors as expected.

any help ???

cheers,
ravi