Martin thanks for your replay,
I know it could be a simple error for you but I am new in ajax, struts...
"nouInforme" is the form created in the jsp loaded in di "aplicacion". Once
submited I want the response in the same div "aplicacion". Them are there.
The library is in the correct place.
The firebug console is given an error: (but I have not idea if is other kind
of error):
event has no properties
 fixEvent(undefined)common.js (line 54)
 handleEvent(undefined)common.js (line 39)
 initz()()wz_dragdrop.js (line 391)
[Break on this error] event.preventDefault = fixEvent.preventDefault;