If I understand your question correctly, what you are looking for is in
the ActionProxy:
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/ActionProxy.html

It has getAction and getMethod methods.

I'm not sure how to easily get ahold of the ActionProxy within a jsp.
this works on my tomcat set up, using the jsp expression language:
${requestScope['struts.valueStack'].context['com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionContext.actionInvocation'].proxy}

Not very pretty, I'd guess there is a more graceful way, anyone know?

Dave