From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 1:41 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Dynamically pulling in tile definitions based on session
attributes using OGNL

2008/6/10 Gamble, Wesley (WG10) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>   <tiles:insertDefinition name="${#session.companyId}_compensation" />

It does not work because Tiles (at the moment) does not support OGNL.
Notice that Tiles does not support JSP EL "directly". In fact, it is
the container that supports it.
In other words, *before* the tag is called, the EL expression is
evaluated by the container, and then transferred to the tag.

Antonio