Hi all,
we're using struts 1.2.4 in our project and we have 3 types of messages to show the user:

1) Confirmational, with say a green tick mark,
2) Informational, with a classic i in a bubble
3) Error messages, with the classes red rectangle.

Currently I use saveErrors and saveMessages in my actions but that gives me only 2 kinds of messages; errors and all others. Is there a way to add a 3rd type? I think I should do it by

errors.add("My.Custom.Identifier", ....);

but I'm not sure. Also, what would I need to write in the jsp. If you can show me some code, or
provide a link somewhere I'd be grateful.

Thanks
Dimitris