Where and how do you listen for the topics. I have currently 4 autocompleter
boxes hooked together using notify and listen attributes [though I am using
2.0.11.1, and it seems you are using 2.1.x]. If it is of any help here is my
code:
<s:autocompleter dropdownHeight="100" name="customer.site" id="customer.site"
list="#application.sites" notifyTopics="/prodchanged" />
<s:autocompleter name="ticket.category" id="ticket.category"
formId="newTicketFormId" href="/ccol/ticket/ajaxCategories.action"
cssStyle="width: 300px;" notifyTopics="/catchanged,checkhost"
listenTopics="/prodchanged" />
On every change being made in my first autocompleter, the second one gets
updated accordingly
hope it helps.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca