Márcio Gurgel wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Some time ago I asked you about a problem with old objects in session.
I noted that my application is using diferent sessions to recovery a data
from db.
Some times the application shows the corect result, other shows old results
(with old session).

I guess that if I use session-per-request I'll throw my problem away.

Does anyone knows how to implement a session-per-request in Struts 2?

The term 'session-per-request' doesn't really make a lot of sense, unless you are using 'session' to mean something other than a web application session (perhaps a database 'session'? a Hibernate session? something else?).

IIRC, though, your previous problem *was* about web application sessions, as in unwanted sharing of session-scoped data. Perhaps you could explain what you mean by session-per-request?

L.