though the datepicker tag is still giving me problems but thanks for the help
i m not getting that exception any more rest i'll try to figure it out
myself and thanks for telling that there is a difference between <foo></foo>
and <foo/> i didn't knew it earlier will keep this in mind in future. thanks
for help