I saw ajaxparts, i have tried to use it, but when i have put a button in the
page, according to their  tutorial, nothing happened. Not even a javascript
error. Other fmw, not necessarily based on tags that can be integrated in
struts 1, are any? I think that dojo can be integrated, but it is
imperatively that when i make an submit, the submit to be processed trough
struts mechanism, because i need to ma the request to the form.

Thank you in advanced.