I'm trying to add a tooltip to an s:a tag. I couldn't get the tooltip attribute to work so now I am trying to get a tooltip via an onmouseover Javascript. The Javascript code works and I get my tooltip but the text in the tooltip I want when I create the s:a tag.

Here is my code:

<s:iterator value="codes">
<s:a href="#" onmouseover="ddrivetip('${codeDescription}', 300)" onmouseout="hideddrivetip()">
      <s:property value="code"/>
   </s:a>
</s:iterator>

My problem is the ${codeDescription} in the onmouseover attribute.
The compiler is giving me this error:

"According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute onmouseover does not accept any expressions"

How do I get the value of the field codeDescription to print into my onmouseover script?

Thanks in advance,
James