Hi Folks,

I'm trying to figure out how to return binary data from the REST plugin.

I'd like to be able to return images that are generated on the fly by
a REST request but looking at ContentTypeHandlerManager, it assumes
that we'll only ever want to return a string and so passes a
StringWriter as the output for implementers of
ContentTypeHandler.fromObject.

Am I missing something really obvious or do I need to 'tweak' this
behaviour and decide what type of writer to provide?

Thanks in advance.

Mike