Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: [OT] What slows you down?

--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Jim Kiley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't have a JSP debugger, and JSPs don't generate
log statements (wow, wouldn't it be awesome if they
could?).

AFAIK they can, although I'll often just use a println. What environment are you using that you don't have a JSP debugger, though?

the most time-consuming part is figuring out what the
hell the previous CF programmer wanted when he wrote
his code.

He wanted to not be programming in ColdFusion.

Dave