--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Roberto Nunnari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ok.. wiping out the maven repo didn't help. I still get
> lots of stack trace from running test in xwork..

That part is normal; some tests expect to create exceptions.

So, here's what I've managed so far...

I "installed" my local xwork build jar, almost like the directions say to, but
*additionally* installed it removing the "-Dclassifier=sources".

This worked (whether or not it's right) but now I get a build error when
compiling the struts-annotations from 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT.jar.

It was all working quite recently, too.

Dave