Narayana S wrote:
Hi,

      i used struts 2 default theme to develop the pages. but recently i got
the CSS from the designer now i need to apply those styles to my project.
the problem is when i change theme to simple, it is not letting me to read
values from properties file(Resource bundle). how can i apply my own css
styles, and work properly with internationalization also...?

thanks in advance.
Help me plz.
~Narayana

As you've noticed, the simple theme doesn't include labels.

You have two options:
- use css_xhtml and override the CSS supplied by struts with the styles supplied by your design. This will probably suck as there's likely to be selector mismatches; or - create a new theme, extending simple but duplicated from css_xhtml. This should use the CSS and structure provided by your designer while retaining the useful bits from css_xhtml (such as the labels loaded from resource bundles). I always work like this. It's much easier than it first seems.

Hope that helps,
Jeromy Evans