hi,

i am having a problem with the name attribute of s:submit tag.  I may be
using it in the wrong context as i am farily new to Struts 2.  My problem is
that i want to set a property of a class with the value of the submit
button, which i assume would be "submit".  The problem is that the property
is not set and has a value of null when the submit button is pressed. My
code is below:

JSP Page:

<s:submit name="action" action="Submit" method="getReport" value="Submit"/>

Class:

private String action;

Can anyone assist me in my problem?

many thanks