Antonio Petrelli wrote:
2008/6/23 Dimitris Mouchritsas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Notice that it doesn't close the tag properly like /> as required by xhtml.
Is there a way to tell struts to close properly for xhtml or we have to
upgrade?

Use <html:xhtml> before the first <html:*> tag of every JSP page.
BTW I suggest to upgrade to Struts 1.2.9 (at least) because
code (in particular it creates the "name" attribute).

Antonio

Thanks for the info for the form tag. The problem is we use tiles, so html:xhtml is not really an option. A colleague will try to do a controller trick in web.xml, but from what I feel we'll have to upgrade.
Dimitris