Narayana S wrote:
Hi Dave,

     thanks for your reply, but when i use simple theme, my application is
not getting any values from resource bundle..

How is it failing? Note that the 'simple' theme generates a lot less markup, and doesn't generate everything the other themes do. Are I18N resources failing to get resolved, or is the theme just not generating the things you were expecting to see?

will this problem be solved by extending theme ?

can you provide any best link to extend a theme if it is the solution... ?

See the Themes and Templates documentation:

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/themes-and-templates.html

L.