From: Musachy Barroso
ReplyTo: Struts Users Mailing List
Sent: Jun 23, 2008 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: Struts2 Jar on JBoss

The taglib is in core, so somehow it is not finding struts-core jar.

musachy

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Hernandez, David
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I'm trying to deploy several apps built with Struts2 that share a common
> lib directory. I'm running on JBoss. If I put all the jar's in the
> server lib directory everything compiles and deploys fine. If I go to an
> action it is executed, but when it attempts to read the jsp it fails to
> find the struts tld. See an excerpt from my log below:

> 2008-06-23 17:12:49,085 DEBUG
> [com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.InstantiatingNullHandler] Entering
> nullPropertyValue
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 99d, [EMAIL PROTECTED], property=org]
> 2008-06-23 17:12:49,280 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jasper.TagLibCache] Scanning for tlds in:
> file:/home/nycco2q/jboss/eap4.2/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/jsf-libs/jsf-i
> mpl.jar
> 2008-06-23 17:12:49,420 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jasper.TagLibCache] Scanning for tlds in:
> file:/home/nycco2q/jboss/eap4.2/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/jstl.jar
> 2008-06-23 17:12:49,513 ERROR
> [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/CO2/Da
> ilyCheckout].[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/struts-tags" not found
>        at
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHand

------Original Message Truncated------

David Hernandez

- - - -

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this
communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used
and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties
or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction
or matter addressed herein.