If I add the location of web.xml or any other thing to here
private static final String CONFIG_LOCATIONS = "file:src/struts.xml" ;
I got a parsing error. I am not very experienced with tiles, I just test the
code in a big project. The problem is , if I do not include tiles, my unit
test works perfectly. If you did not look at the BaseStrutsTEstCase class,
it is a helper class to create an artificial environment for requests and
interceptors. May be my problem is related to the jUnit part, but why I
can't test with tiles?