Something I forgot to tell....

I already tried the way using the <s:property value="#action" /> but as
I use a default action for most of my calls its not a possibility...

Hi all,

As I am not sure if I can explain the whole context of my problem just a
short description of what I got and what I want:
I got an Action extending ActionSupport where I added a
getCurrentAction() method.

        public String getCurrentAction() {
                String sRequestURL =
getRequest().getRequestURL().toString();
                return
sRequestURL.substring(sRequestURL.lastIndexOf('/') + 1,
sRequestURL.length() - 1);
        }

The problem (with tiles I guess) is that I always get the url from my
tiles master template and not from the action that was called.
After I debugged the request object I found an array called
"specialAttributes" where I found the action name.

Is it possible to access those specialAttributes, or is there any other
way?

Regards
Jan